TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. On receiving your order we will contact our installer in your area with your details and the details of the system you have purchased. You should expect to hear from them within 2-3 working days.
2. If you are unable to keep an arranged appointment please contact us at least 48 hours before, failure to do so may result in a cancellation fee from the installer. Please arrange sufficient time for yourself or a representative to be present while the installation is in progress.
3. All congestion charges or resident parking fees are payable to the installer on the day of installation. Please provide access to a residents parking permit where possible.
4. A professional installation includes the fitting of all supplied standard equipment that comprises the chosen system, plus fixings and cable from the dish fixed below roof level.
5. In exceptional circumstances extra non standard brackets may be required to allow the dish to fixed in the optimum position or the dish may need to fitted above roof level. Any such non standard equipment or work required will be paid to the installer on the day of installation, this will be advised before commencing work. Please provide any information you think may be helpful, such as possible obstructions to the dish, when ordering.
6. Installation work is guaranteed for twelve months, this does not cover:
extreme weather damage,
any equipment not supplied by The Perfect Signal LTD or our appointed installer
7. A site survey can be arranged prior to visit, a charge will apply please contact us for details. We prefer to bring the equipment and charge a cancellation fee if applicable, in this circumstance you do not pay twice for the same work. The cancellation fee would be payable to the installer on the day.
8. We aim to be flexible on the siting of the dish and the engineer will offer as may options as possible, however failure to accept the opinion of the engineer or to refuse installation may result in a cancellation fee.
9. The Perfect Signal Ltd cannot be held responsible for channel changes, for example the withdrawal of broadcasts or the movement to different satellites. We are happy to help with retuning issues where applicable.
10. All equipment is covered under a twelve month warranty on a return to shop basis unless otherwise stated. Items will not be accepted if:
the item has suffered malicious or accidental damage,
the item has not been sufficiently packed or protected,
the item has been altered from original condition,
the item has been sold to third party.
11. The Perfect Signal Ltd does not accept any return carriage fee, we will cover the return to customer charge for any faulty item repaired under warranty.